US$ 84.95
Top left view shows St James's Palace
The house was demolished in 1736 and in 1739 the building of Mansion House began
and a crinoline
View of the Port of London showing the Custom House and shipping on the River Thames
Obelisk erected on Brockley Hill, possibly in Lewisham, London Size:XS: 30 x 20cm Top left view shows StObelisk erected on Brockley Hill, possibly in Lewisham, London, c1795.